Since 2014, working for the EMEA and LATAM markets. He is passionate about pentesting and security research. He currently works mainly with massive internet scanning projects and has been a speaker for several technical conferences like: Hackito Ergo Sum (FR), 8.8 Security Conference (CL, BO), OWASP Patagonia (AR), Congreso Seguridad en Computo UNAM (MX), where he has presented his work on privacy attacks on Latin-America and Hacking with open hardware platforms. Mr. Garduño holds a B.Sc. Information Technology from University of Monterrey, Mexico, a M.Sc. Multimedia Technologies from the Autonomous University of Barcelona, Spain, and a M.Sc. Mobile Technologies and Business from Jyvaskyla University, Finland.
1. What is a RAT (Remote Administration Tool)?
2. A look at popular RATs (>7).
3. Staging and C2 (Command and Control) server per RAT showcased.
4. RAT camouflaging techniques and their failures per RAT showcased.
5. Massive Internet Scanning and OSINT tools
6. Live Demo